- Paul S. Adler, Frank E. McGarry, Wendy B. Irion-Talbot, Derek J. Binney:
Enabling Process Discipline: Lessons from the Journey to CMM Level 5.
- Sara Cullen, Peter B. Seddon, Leslie P. Willcocks:
Managing Outsourcing: The Life Cycle Imperative.
- Malte Geib, Lutz M. Kolbe, Walter Brenner:
Customer Relationship Management in Business Networks: Lessons fromt eh Financial Services Industry in Germany and Switzerland.
- David P. Biros, Joey F. George, Robert W. Zmud:
Inside the Fence: Sensitizing Decision Makers to the Possibility of Deception in the Data They Use.
- Jerry N. Luftman:
Key Issues for IT Executives 2004.
- Michelle L. Kaarst-Brown:
Understanding an Organization's View of the CIO: The Role of Assumptions About IT.
- Tim Goles, Gregory B. White, Glenn B. Dietrich:
Dark Screen: An Exercise in Cyber Security.
- Richard T. Watson, Gabriele Piccoli, M. Kathryn Brohman, A. Parasuraman:
Customer-Managed Interactions: A New Paradigm for Firm-Customer Relationships.
- Richard T. Watson, Donald E. Wynn Jr., Marie-Claude Boudreau:
JBOSS: The Evolution of Professional Open Source Software.
- Ruey-Lin Hsiao, Thompson S. H. Teo:
Delivering on the Promise of E-Procurement.
- R. Ryan Nelson:
Project Retrospectives: Evaluating Project Success, Failure, and Everything in Between.
- Christina Soh, Sia Siew Kien:
The Challenges of Implementing "Vanilla" Versions of Enterprise Systems.
- Shan Ling Pan, Gary S. C. Pan, Paul Raj Devadoss:
E-Government Capabilities and Crisis Management: Lessons from Combating SARS in Singapore.
- Alan R. Dennis, Iris Vessey:
Three Knowledge Management Strategies: Knowledge Hierarchies, Knowledge Markets, and Knowledge Communities.
- Traci A. Carte, Albert B. Schwarzkopf, Teresa M. Shaft, Robert W. Zmud:
Advanced Business Intelligence at Cardinal Health.
- Erik Krogh, Omar El Sawy, Paul Gray:
Managing Online in Perpetual Perfect Storms: Insights from IndyMac Bank.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.