- Kejun Wu, Jing Li, Xiangzhan Wang, Ning Ning, Kaikai Xu, Qi Yu:
Switching sequence optimization for gradient errors compensation in the current-steering DAC design.
- Hemant Dixit, Sudarshan Narayanan, Bert Pfefferling, Johannes Mueller:
Optimization of the interconnect resistance contribution for STT-MRAM technology.
- B. Dinesh Kumar, Sumit K. Pandey, Navneet Gupta, Hitesh Shrimali:
Design of hybrid flash-SAR ADC using an inverter based comparator in 28 nm CMOS.
- Deepanraj Thulasiraman, Javed S. Gaggatur:
A tunable, power efficient active inductor-based 20 Gb/s CTLE in SerDes for 5G applications.
- Abolfazl Omidvar, Mostafa Shaterian:
A low-power digitally programmable neural recording amplifier with selectable multiunit activity (MUA) and local field potential (LFP) recording modes.
- Shanwen Hu, Kaikai Xu, Yunqing Hu, Kejun Wu, Jinchao Qian, Yiting Gao, Dingzhou Song, Zixuan Wang, Bo Zhou, Zhikuang Cai, Yufeng Guo:
Design of a compact chip filter with two transmission zeros using 0.35 μm GaAs HBT.
- Jian Liang, Shuiping Yi, Wenlong Bai, Lidan Wang, Chenchang Zhan, Congwei Liao, Hing-Mo Lam, Min Zhang, Shengdong Zhang, Hailong Jiao:
A -80 dB PSRR 4.99 ppm/°C TC bandgap reference with nonlinear compensation.
- Zahra Mohebi, Fariborz Parandin, Farzin Shama, Alireza Hazeri:
Highly linear wide band low noise amplifiers: A literature review (2010-2018).
- Mehdi Samavati, Mohsen Jalali:
A new gm-boosting design technique for wideband inductorless low-noise transconductance amplifiers.
- Ricardo Póvoa, Richa Arya, António Canelas, Fábio Passos, Ricardo Martins, Nuno Lourenço, Nuno Horta:
Sub-μW Tow-Thomas based biquad filter with improved gain for biomedical applications.
- Motaz M. Elbadry, Mostafa Y. Makkey, Mohamed Abdelgawad, Mohamed Atef:
Design technique for regulated cascode transimpedance amplifier using Gm/ID methodology.
- Longcheng Que, Daogang Min, Linhai Wei, Yun Zhou, Jian Lv:
A high PSRR bandgap voltage reference with piecewise compensation.
- Mikio Deguchi:
Simple and low-cost object detection method based on observation of effective permittivity change.
- Ning Huang, Weijing Liu, Qinghua Li, Wei Bai, Xiadong Tang, Ting Yang:
Investigation and optimization of electrical and thermal performance for 5-nm GAA vertically stacked nanowire FETs.
- Ruixue Ding, Li Dang, Hanchao Lin, Depeng Sun, Shubin Liu, Zhangming Zhu:
A 7b 400 MS/s pipelined SAR ADC in 65 nm CMOS.
- P. Prakasam, T. R. Suresh Kumar, T. Velmurugan, S. Nandakumar:
Efficient power distribution model for IoT nodes driven by energy harvested from low power ambient RF signal.
- Fabian Khateb, Tomasz Kulej, Luis Henrique de Carvalho Ferreira, A. J. Lopez-Martin:
Guest Editorial: Special issue on low voltage low power integrated circuits and systems.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.