- Alireza Noruzi:
Impact Factor, h-index, i10-index and i20-index of Webology.
- Karen Okamoto:
What is being done with open government data? An exploratory analysis of public uses of New York City open data.
- Xingan Li:
Roles of information systems in socio-legal context.
- Eugenia Kuznetsova, Alexander Ronzhyn:
Exploring attitudes to online grieving on Facebook through survey research.
- Leon James:
A psychobiological model for managing student engagement in online courses using gamification principles.
- Zahed Bigdeli, Gholamreza Haidari, Alireza HajiYakhchali, Reza BasirianJahromi:
Gamification in library websites based on motivational theories.
- Vahideh Zarea Gavgani, V. Vishwa Mohan, Masoumeh Sattari, Rafat Aliparasti:
High school students' perspective on the features of consumer health information websites.
- Elaheh Hosseini, Saeed Rezaei Sharifabadi:
Theories of Information, Communication and Knowledge: A Multidisciplinary Approach.
- Rahman Marefat, Yazdan Mansourian:
Radical Information Literacy: Reclaiming the Political Heart of the IL Movement.
- Alireza Noruzi:
arXiv popularity from a citation analysis point of view.
- Vladimir M. Moskovkin, Olesya V. Serkina:
What is the cost of bibliometric games to taxpayers?
- Hamid Keshavarz, Mohammad Reza Esmaili Givi, Amir Vafaeian:
Students' sense of self-efficacy in searching information from the Web: A PLS approach.
- Nadia Sanee, Masoud Mohammadi, Javad Ghazi Mirsaeid:
Evaluation of scientific status of endocrine, diabetes, and metabolism research centers is Iran using exergy method.
- Shima Moradi, Amir Reza Asnafi:
Analysis of citation rate of papers with titles containing a country name.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.