Stop the war!
default search action
Frequently Asked Questions
- About dblp
- What is dblp?
- What is the meaning of the acronym dblp?
- What is the purpose of the dblp advisory board?
- Which mirror sites exist for dblp?
- Which software is behind dblp?
- Where is the dblp team located?
- What institution is behind dblp?
- Can I donate to support dblp?
- Where can I find publications about dblp?
- Contacting dblp
- About the data in dblp
- What is the scope of dblp?
- How accurate is the data in dblp?
- How complete is dblp?
- Why does dblp not list the journal or conference X?
- Where do I find full texts of research papers?
- Why are there no abstracts in dblp?
- How to find the key of a person, a publication, or a stream?
- Why do person names ignore certain unicode characters?
- How does dblp handle homonyms and synonyms?
- Why are some names followed by a four digit number?
- How does dblp handle first names, middle names, family names, non-western names?
- Why does a proceedings year sometimes differ from the year of the conference?
- How does dblp handle Online First publications?
- How does dblp handle arXiv publications?
- Using the dblp web site
- How is the dblp website organized?
- What special pages does dblp provide?
- What types does dblp use for publication entries?
- What is the meaning of the colors in the publication lists?
- What is the meaning of the colors in the coauthor index?
- How does dblp detect coauthor communities?
- What cookies does the dblp web site store in my browser?
- How are ORCIDs integrated in dblp?
- Searching dblp
- Adding new data to dblp
- How can I enter my publications to dblp?
- How can I convince dblp to index journal or conference X?
- What are the criteria for dblp to index a journal or conference?
- How can I submit meta data for a complete journal or conference?
- Can I upload a PDF or link to an author's copy of my paper?
- Why has dblp stopped indexing this venue?
- Extracting data from dblp
- Under what license is the data from dblp released
- How to cite the dblp data set?
- Am I allowed to crawl the dblp website?
- How can I download the whole dblp dataset?
- How to parse dblp.xml?
- What do I find in dblp.xml?
- How are data annotations used in dblp.xml?
- What is the meaning of these www-Home-Page records?
- How to obtain all persistent author IDs from the dblp.xml?
- How can I fetch all publications of one specific author?
- How can I get data on the historical development of dblp?
- Bibliometrics and dblp
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.