default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Konstantin Selyunin, Stefan Jaksic, Thang Nguyen, Christian Reidl, Udo Hafner, Ezio Bartocci, Dejan Nickovic, Radu Grosu:
Runtime Monitoring with Recovery of the SENT Communication Protocol. CAV (1) 2017: 336-355
- Konstantin Selyunin, Ramin M. Hasani, Denise Ratasich, Ezio Bartocci, Radu Grosu:
Computing with Biophysical and Hardware-Efficient Neural Models. IWANN (1) 2017: 535-547
- Konstantin Selyunin, Thang Nguyen, Ezio Bartocci, Dejan Nickovic, Radu Grosu:
Monitoring of MTL specifications with IBM's spiking-neuron model. DATE 2016: 924-929
- Thang Nguyen, Ezio Bartocci, Dejan Nickovic, Radu Grosu, Stefan Jaksic, Konstantin Selyunin:
The HARMONIA Project: Hardware Monitoring for Automotive Systems-of-Systems. ISoLA (2) 2016: 371-379
- Konstantin Selyunin, Thang Nguyen, Ezio Bartocci, Radu Grosu:
Applying Runtime Monitoring for Automotive Electronic Development. RV 2016: 462-469
- Konstantin Selyunin, Denise Ratasich, Ezio Bartocci, Md. Ariful Islam, Scott A. Smolka, Radu Grosu:
Neural Programming: Towards adaptive control in Cyber-Physical Systems. CDC 2015: 6978-6985
- Konstantin Selyunin, Denise Ratasich, Ezio Bartocci, Radu Grosu:
Deep Neural Programs for Adaptive Control in Cyber-Physical Systems. CoRR abs/1502.04013 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.