default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Özgüç Bertug Çapunaman, Emily K. Iseman, Benay Gürsoy:
Material-in-the-Loop Fabrication: A Vision-Based Adaptive Clay 3D Printing Workflow on Indeterminate Sand Surfaces. CAAD Futures 2023: 410-424
- Zhiqi Wang, Linlin Cai, Xinbei Jiang, Jiaji Li, Junzhe Ji, Ting Zhang, Ye Tao, Guanyun Wang:
4DCurve: A Shape-Changing Fabrication Method Based on Curved Paths with a 3D Printing Pen. CHI Extended Abstracts 2023: 3:1-3:7
- Wenhuan Sun, Saul Schaffer, Kevin Dai, Lining Yao, Adam W. Feinberg, Victoria A. Webster-Wood:
3D Printing Hydrogel-Based Soft and Biohybrid Actuators: A Mini-Review on Fabrication Techniques, Applications, and Challenges. Frontiers Robotics AI 8: 673533 (2021)
- Sachith Muthukumarana, Moritz Alexander Messerschmidt, Denys J. C. Matthies, Jürgen Steimle, Philipp M. Scholl, Suranga Nanayakkara:
ClothTiles: A Prototyping Platform to Fabricate Customized Actuators on Clothing using 3D Printing and Shape-Memory Alloys. CHI 2021: 510:1-510:12
- Maas Goudswaard, Abel Abraham, Bruna Goveia da Rocha, Kristina Andersen, Rong-Hao Liang:
FabriClick: Interweaving Pushbuttons into Fabrics Using 3D Printing and Digital Embroidery. Conference on Designing Interactive Systems 2020: 379-393
- David Shorey:
3D printing on fabric. SIGGRAPH Studio 2019: 15:1
- Ryoung Seo-Zindy, Richard Heeks:
Researching the Emergence of 3D Printing, Makerspaces, Hackerspaces and FabLabs in the Global South: A Scoping Review and Research Agenda on Digital Innovation and Fabrication Networks. Electron. J. Inf. Syst. Dev. Ctries. 80(1): 1-24 (2017)
- Oliver Stickel, Konstantin Aal, Verena Fuchsberger, Sarah Rüller, Victoria Wenzelmann, Volkmar Pipek, Volker Wulf, Manfred Tscheligi:
3D printing/digital fabrication for education and the common good: Workshop at the International Conference on Communities & Technologies 2017. C&T 2017: 315-318
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.