default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found one match
- Adam Izdebski, Patrick J. Thoral, Robbert C. A. Lalisang, Dean M. McHugh, Robert Entjes, Nardo J. M. van der Meer, Dave A. Dongelmans, Age D. Boelens, Sander Rigter, Stefaan H. A. Hendriks, Remko de Jong, Marlijn J. A. Kamps, Marco A. A. Peters, A. Karakus, Diederik Gommers, Dharmanand Ramnarain, Evert-Jan Wils, Sefanja Achterberg, Ralph Nowitzky, Walter van den Tempel, Cornelis P. C. de Jager, Fleur G. C. A. Nooteboom, Evelien Oostdijk, Peter Koetsier, Alexander D. Cornet, Auke C. Reidinga, Wouter de Ruijter, Rob J. Bosman, Tim Frenzel, Louise C. Urlings-Strop, Paul de Jong, Ellen G. M. Smit, Olaf L. Cremer, Frits H. M. van Osch, Harald J. Faber, Judith Lens, Gert B. Brunnekreef, Barbara Festen-Spanjer, Tom Dormans, Bram Simons, A. A. Rijkeboer, Annemieke Dijkstra, M. Sesmu Arbous, Marcel Aries, Menno Beukema, Rutger van Raalte, Martijn van Tellingen, Niels C. Gritters van den Oever, Paul W. G. Elbers, Giovanni Cinà:
A pragmatic approach to estimating average treatment effects from EHR data: the effect of prone positioning on mechanically ventilated COVID-19 patients. CoRR abs/2109.06707 (2021)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.