Stop the war!
default search action
powered by CompleteSearch, courtesy of Hannah Bast, University of Freiburg
Please enter a search query
see FAQ for more information
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Publication search results
found 2 matches
- Brian D. Davison, Marc Najork, Tim Converse:
Adversarial information retrieval on the web (AIRWeb 2006). SIGIR Forum 40(2): 27-30 (2006)
- AIRWeb 2006, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Adversarial Information Retrieval on the Web, Seattle, Washington, USA, 10 August 2006, co-located with SIGIR 2006. 2006 [contents]
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.