default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found one match
- Lisa C. Harper, Jacqueline D. Campbell, Ethalinda K. S. Cannon, Sook Jung, Monica Poelchau, Ramona L. Walls, Carson M. Andorf, Elizabeth Arnaud, Tanya Z. Berardini, Clayton L. Birkett, Steven B. Cannon, James D. Carson, Bradford Condon, Laurel Cooper, Nathan A. Dunn, Christine G. Elsik, Andrew Farmer, Stephen P. Ficklin, David M. Grant, Emily S. Grau, Nic Herndon, Zhi-Liang Hu, Jodi L. Humann, Pankaj Jaiswal, Clément Jonquet, Marie-Angélique Laporte, Pierre Larmande, Gerard R. Lazo, Fiona McCarthy, Naama Menda, Christopher J. Mungall, Monica C. Munoz-Torres, Sushma Naithani, Rex T. Nelson, Daureen Nesdill, Carissa A. Park, James M. Reecy, Leonore Reiser, Lacey-Anne Sanderson, Taner Z. Sen, Margaret Staton, Sabarinath Subramaniam, Marcela Karey Tello-Ruiz, Victor Unda, Deepak R. Unni, Liya Wang, Doreen Ware, Jill L. Wegrzyn, Jason Williams, Margaret Woodhouse, Jing Yu, Doreen Main:
AgBioData consortium recommendations for sustainable genomics and genetics databases for agriculture. Database J. Biol. Databases Curation 2018: bay088 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.