default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Maria J. Cruz, Nicolas Dintzner, Alastair Dunning, Annemiek van der Kuil, Esther Plomp, Marta Teperek, Yasemin Turkyilmaz-van der Velden, Anke Versteeg:
Policy Needs to Go Hand in Hand with Practice: The Learning and Listening Approach to Data Management. Data Sci. J. 18: 45 (2019)
- Marta Teperek, Maria J. Cruz, Ellen Verbakel, Jasmin Böhmer, Alastair Dunning:
Data Stewardship addressing disciplinary data management needs. Int. J. Digit. Curation 13(1): 141-149 (2018)
- Alastair Dunning, Madeleine de Smaele, Jasmin Böhmer:
Are the FAIR Data Principles fair? Int. J. Digit. Curation 12(2): 177-195 (2017)
- Agiatis Benardou, Alastair Dunning, Stefan Ekman, Vicky Garnett, Caspar Jordan, Ilze Lace, Eliza Papaki:
Reflecting On And Refracting User Needs Through Case Studies In The Light Of Europeana Research. DH 2016: 742-743
- Agiatis Benardou, Erik Champion, Lorna M. Hughes, Sally Chambers, Costis J. Dallas, Alastair Dunning:
Are we there yet? Functionalities, synergies and pitfalls of major digital humanities infrastructures. DH 2014
- Alastair Dunning, Clemens Neudecker:
Representation and Absence in Digital Resources: The Case of Europeana Newspapers. DH 2014
- Agiatis Benardou, Costis J. Dallas, Alastair Dunning:
From Europeana Cloud to Europeana Research: The Challenges of a Community-Driven Platform Exploiting Europeana Content. EuroMed 2014: 802-810
- Susan Schreibman, Stefan Gradmann, Steffen Hennicke, Tobias Blanke, Sally Chambers, Alastair Dunning, Jonathan Gray, Gerhard Lauer, Alois Pichler, Jürgen Renn, Christian Morbidoni, Laurent Romary, Felix Sasaki, Claire Warwick:
Beyond Infrastructure: Modelling Scholarly Research and Collaboration. DH 2013: 386-388
- Alastair Dunning, Sheila Anderson:
Editorial. Lit. Linguistic Comput. 20(3): 265-267 (2005)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.