default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Leanne M. Williams, Justine M. Gatt, Peter R. Schofield, Gloria Olivieri, Anthony Peduto, Evian Gordon:
'Negativity bias' in risk for depression and anxiety: Brain-body fear circuitry correlates, 5-HTT-LPR and early life stress. NeuroImage 47(3): 804-814 (2009)
- Leanne M. Williams, Andrew H. Kemp, Kim L. Felmingham, Matthew J. Barton, Gloria Olivieri, Anthony Peduto, Evian Gordon, Richard A. Bryant:
Trauma modulates amygdala and medial prefrontal responses to consciously attended fear. NeuroImage 29(2): 347-357 (2006)
- Pritha Das, Andrew H. Kemp, Belinda J. Liddell, Kerri J. Brown, Gloria Olivieri, Anthony Peduto, Evian Gordon, Leanne M. Williams:
Pathways for fear perception: modulation of amygdala activity by thalamo-cortical systems. NeuroImage 26(1): 141-148 (2005)
- Belinda J. Liddell, Kerri J. Brown, Andrew H. Kemp, Matthew J. Barton, Pritha Das, Anthony Peduto, Evian Gordon, Leanne M. Williams:
A direct brainstem-amygdala-cortical 'alarm' system for subliminal signals of fear. NeuroImage 24(1): 235-243 (2005)
- Leanne M. Williams, Matthew J. Barton, Andrew H. Kemp, Belinda J. Liddell, Anthony Peduto, Evian Gordon, Richard A. Bryant:
Distinct amygdala-autonomic arousal profiles in response to fear signals in healthy males and females. NeuroImage 28(3): 618-626 (2005)
- Leanne M. Williams, Mary L. Phillips, Michael J. Brammer, David Skerrett, Jim Lagopoulos, Christopher J. Rennie, Homayoun Bahramali, Gloria Olivieri, Anthony S. David, Anthony Peduto, Evian Gordon:
Arousal Dissociates Amygdala and Hippocampal Fear Responses: Evidence from Simultaneous fMRI and Skin Conductance Recording. NeuroImage 14(5): 1070-1079 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.