default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Sudhakar Pamidighantam, Dinuka De Silva, Marcus Christie, Barry I. Schneider, Armin Scrinzi, Simran Mhatre:
Advanced Application user interfaces for time-dependent Recursive indeXing (tRecX) Code: from Design to Production Deployment. PEARC 2023: 237-241
- Armin Scrinzi:
tRecX - An environment for solving time-dependent Schrödinger-like problems. Comput. Phys. Commun. 270: 108146 (2022)
- Barry I. Schneider, Klaus Bartschat, Oleg Zatsarinny, Kathryn R. Hamilton, Igor Bray, Armin Scrinzi, Fernando Martin, Jesus Gonzalez Vasquez, Jonathan Tennyson, Jimena D. Gorfinkiel, Robert Lucchesse, Sudhakar Pamidighantam:
Atomic and Molecular Scattering Applications in an Apache Airavata Science Gateway. PEARC 2020: 270-277
- Markus Weinmüller, Michael Weinmüller, Jonathan Rohland, Armin Scrinzi:
Perfect absorption in Schrödinger-like problems using non-equidistant complex grids. J. Comput. Phys. 333: 199-211 (2017)
- Armin Scrinzi, Hans Peter Stimming, Norbert J. Mauser:
On the non-equivalence of perfectly matched layers and exterior complex scaling. J. Comput. Phys. 269: 98-107 (2014)
- Othmar Koch, Christopher Ede, Gerald Jordan, Armin Scrinzi:
Hierarchical Matrices in Computations of Electron Dynamics. J. Sci. Comput. 42(3): 447-455 (2010)
- Othmar Koch, Wolfgang Kreuzer, Armin Scrinzi:
Approximation of the time-dependent electronic Schrödinger equation by MCTDHF. Appl. Math. Comput. 173(2): 960-976 (2006)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.