default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 3 matches
- David Ochoa, Andrew Hercules, Miguel Carmona, Daniel Suveges, Asier Gonzalez-Uriarte, Cinzia Malangone, Alfredo Miranda, Luca Fumis, Denise Carvalho-Silva, Michaela Spitzer, Jarrod Baker, Javier Ferrer, Arwa Bin Raies, Olesya Razuvayevskaya, Adam Faulconbridge, Eirini Petsalaki, Prudence Mutowo-Meullenet, Sandra Machlitt-Northen, Gareth Peat, Elaine McAuley, Chuang Kee Ong, Edward Mountjoy, Maya Ghoussaini, Andrea Pierleoni, Eliseo Papa, Miguel Pignatelli, Gautier Koscielny, Mohd. Karim, Jeremy Schwartzentruber, David G. Hulcoop, Ian Dunham, Ellen M. McDonagh:
Open Targets Platform: supporting systematic drug-target identification and prioritisation. Nucleic Acids Res. 49(Database-Issue): D1302-D1310 (2021)
- Arwa Bin Raies:
Contributions to Computational Methods for Association Extraction from Biomedical Data: Applications to Text Mining and In Silico Toxicology. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Thuwal, Saudi Arabia, 2018
- Arwa Bin Raies, Hicham Mansour, Roberto Incitti, Vladimir B. Bajic:
DDMGD: the database of text-mined associations between genes methylated in diseases from different species. Nucleic Acids Res. 43(Database-Issue): 879-886 (2015)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.