default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Yuichi Mizukoshi, Kenji Hashimoto, Atsuo Takanishi, Hiroyasu Iwata, Ryuya Sato, Takahiro Eto, Mitsuhiro Kamezaki, Ayaka Matsuzaka, Liu Yang, Akio Namiki, Asaki Imai, Takashi Matsuzawa:
A Low Cognitive Load and Reduced Motion Sickness Inducing Zoom Method Based on Typical Gaze Movement for Master-Slave Teleoperation Systems with HMD. SII 2020: 28-33
- Chuanyu Guo, Yang Liu, Ayaka Matsuzaka, Takuya Shirato, Akio Namiki, Tetsuya Mouri:
Mapping Grasping Motion of Hand between Master and Slave in a Low-Dimensional Latent Space. ROBIO 2018: 1941-1946
- Ayaka Matsuzaka, Liu Yang, Chuangyu Guo, Takuya Shirato, Akio Namiki:
Assistance for Master-Slave System for Objects of Various Shapes by Eye Gaze Tracking and Motion Prediction. ROBIO 2018: 1953-1958
- Takuya Shirato, Yang Liu, Ayaka Matsuzaka, Chuanyu Guo, Akio Namiki:
Assist Control for Dual Arm Cooperative Manipulation by Remote Controlled Robot. ROBIO 2018: 1076-1081
- Yang Liu, Tomohiro Maruyama, Ayaka Matsuzaka, Yosuke Matsumoto, Akio Namiki:
Assist control for ball catching using high-speed vision on a master-slave robot. SII 2016: 550-555
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.