default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 4 matches
- Takashi Matsuzawa, Ayanori Koizumi, Kenji Hashimoto, Xiao Sun, Shinya Hamamoto, Tomotaka Teramachi, Nobuaki Sakai, Shunsuke Kimura, Atsuo Takanishi:
Crawling and foot trajectory modification control for legged robot on uneven terrain. Int. J. Mechatronics Autom. 7(1): 1-10 (2020)
- Kenji Hashimoto, Shunsuke Kimura, Nobuaki Sakai, Shinya Hamamoto, Ayanori Koizumi, Xiao Sun, Takashi Matsuzawa, Tomotaka Teramachi, Yuki Yoshida, Asaki Imai, Kengo Kumagai, Takanobu Matsubara, Koki Yamaguchi, Gan Ma, Atsuo Takanishi:
WAREC-1 - A four-limbed robot having high locomotion ability with versatility in locomotion styles. SSRR 2017: 172-178
- Takashi Matsuzawa, Ayanori Koizumi, Kenji Hashimoto, Xiao Sun, Shinya Hamamoto, Tomotaka Teramachi, Shunsuke Kimura, Nobuaki Sakai, Atsuo Takanishi:
Crawling gait for four-limbed robot and simulation on uneven terrain. Humanoids 2016: 1270-1275
- Suwen Zhao, Ritesh Kumar, Ayano Sakai, Matthew W. Vetting, B. McKay Wood, Shoshana D. Brown, Jeffery B. Bonanno, Brandan S. Hillerich, Ronald D. Seidel, Patricia C. Babbitt, Steven C. Almo, Jonathan V. Sweedler, John A. Gerlt, John E. Cronan, Matthew P. Jacobson:
Discovery of new enzymes and metabolic pathways by using structure and genome context. Nat. 502(7473): 698-702 (2013)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.