default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Giulio Pergola, Christian Bellebaum, Britta Gehlhaar, Benno Koch, Michael Schwarz, Irene Daum, Boris Suchan:
The Involvement of the Thalamus in Semantic Retrieval: A Clinical Group Study. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 25(6): 872-886 (2013)
- Julia Weiler, Boris Suchan, Benno Koch, Michael Schwarz, Irene Daum:
Differential Impairment of Remembering the Past and Imagining Novel Events after Thalamic Lesions. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 23(10): 3037-3051 (2011)
- Reinhard Koch, Benno Heigl, Marc Pollefeys:
Image-Based Rendering from Uncalibrated Lightfields with Scalable Geometry. Theoretical Foundations of Computer Vision 2000: 51-66
- Reinhard Koch, Benno Heigl, Marc Pollefeys, Luc Van Gool, Heinrich Niemann:
A Geometric Approach to Lightfield Calibration. CAIP 1999: 596-603
- Benno Heigl, Reinhard Koch, Marc Pollefeys, Joachim Denzler, Luc Van Gool:
Plenoptic Modeling and Rendering from Image Sequences Taken by Hand-Held Camera. DAGM-Symposium 1999: 94-101
- Reinhard Koch, Marc Pollefeys, Benno Heigl, Luc Van Gool, Heinrich Niemann:
Calibration of Hand-Held Camera Sequences for Plenoptic Modeling. ICCV 1999: 585-591
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.