default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Olga A. Wudarczyk, Nils Kohn, Rene Bergs, Katharina S. Goerlich, Raquel E. Gur, Bruce I. Turetsky, Frank Schneider, Ute Habel:
Chemosensory anxiety cues enhance the perception of fearful faces - An fMRI study. NeuroImage 143: 214-222 (2016)
- Tanja S. Kellermann, Svenja Caspers, Peter T. Fox, Karl Zilles, Christian Roski, Angela R. Laird, Bruce I. Turetsky, Simon B. Eickhoff:
Task- and resting-state functional connectivity of brain regions related to affection and susceptible to concurrent cognitive demand. NeuroImage 72: 69-82 (2013)
- Veronika I. Müller, Edna C. Cieslik, Bruce I. Turetsky, Simon B. Eickhoff:
Crossmodal interactions in audiovisual emotion processing. NeuroImage 60(1): 553-561 (2012)
- Veronika I. Müller, Ute Habel, Birgit Derntl, Frank Schneider, Karl Zilles, Bruce I. Turetsky, Simon B. Eickhoff:
Incongruence effects in crossmodal emotional integration. NeuroImage 54(3): 2257-2266 (2011)
- Jonathan Raz, Hui Zheng, Hernando Ombao, Bruce I. Turetsky:
Statistical tests for fMRI based on experimental randomization. NeuroImage 19(2): 226-232 (2003)
- Ruben C. Gur, Lee Schroeder, Travis Turner, Claire McGrath, Robin M. Chan, Bruce I. Turetsky, David C. Alsop, Joseph A. Maldjian, Raquel E. Gur:
Brain Activation during Facial Emotion Processing. NeuroImage 16(3): 651-662 (2002)
- James C. Gee, Brian A. Fabella, Siddharth E. Fernandes, Bruce I. Turetsky, Ruben C. Gur, Raquel E. Gur:
New experimental results in atlas-based brain morphometry. Medical Imaging: Image Processing 1999
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.