default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Krzysztof Walczak, Dariusz Ruminski, Jakub Flotynski:
Building Contextual Augmented Reality Environments with semantics. VSMM 2014: 353-361
- Martin Lechner:
Building augmented reality environments. COM.Geo 2010
- Hiroaki Kimura, Eiji Tokunaga, Tatsuo Nakajima:
Building Mobile Augmented Reality Services in Pervasive Computing Environments. ICPS 2006: 285-288
- Ali Malkawi, Ravi Srinivasan, Benjamin Jackson, Yun Yi, Kin Chan, Stanislav Angelov:
Interactive, Immersive Visualization for Indoor Environments: Use of Augmented Reality, Human-Computer Interaction and Building Simulation. IV 2004: 833-838
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.