default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Norihisa Iga, Takuya Murakami, Naoki Satoh, Yukikazu Nakamoto:
Applying CORBA Technology to Ad Hoc Network Services with Mobile Terminals. Symposium on Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing 2002: 159-162
- Priya Narasimhan:
Practical Considerations in Making CORBA Services Fault-Tolerant. Symposium on Object-Oriented Real-Time Distributed Computing 2002: 199-206
- Chang-Sun Shin, Myung Hee Kim, Young-Sik Jeong, Sung-Kook Han, Su-Chong Joo:
Construction of CORBA Based Object Group Platform for Distributed Real-Time Services. WORDS 2002: 299-304
- Ian Gorton, Anna Liu, Phong Tran:
The Devil is in the Detail: A Comparison of CORBA Object Transaction Services. OOIS 2000: 211-221
- Detlef Kreuz:
Formal Specification of CORBA Services Using Object-Z. ICFEM 1998: 180-189
- Jan Kleindienst, Frantisek Plásil, Petr Tuma:
CORBA and Object Services. SOFSEM 1996: 74-93
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.