default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Negar Rostamzadeh, Seyedarian Hosseini, Thomas Boquet, Wojciech Stokowiec, Ying Zhang, Christian Jauvin, Chris Pal:
Fashion-Gen: The Generative Fashion Dataset and Challenge. CoRR abs/1806.08317 (2018)
- Hiroshi Mamiya, Kevin Schwartzman, Aman Verma, Christian Jauvin, Marcel Behr, David L. Buckeridge:
Towards probabilistic decision support in public health practice: Predicting recent transmission of tuberculosis from patient attributes. J. Biomed. Informatics 53: 237-242 (2015)
- Sylvain Delagrange, Christian Jauvin, Pascal Rochon:
PypeTree: A Tool for Reconstructing Tree Perennial Tissues from Point Clouds. Sensors 14(3): 4271-4289 (2014)
- Arash Shaban-Nejad, Christian Jauvin, Maxime Lavigne, Masoumeh T. Izadi, Luke Mondor, Anya Okhmatovskaia, David L. Buckeridge:
PopHR: An Integrated Semantic Framework for Population Health Surveillance. ICBO 2013: 118
- Arash Shaban-Nejad, Anya Okhmatovskaia, Masoumeh T. Izadi, Nona Naderi, Luke Mondor, Christian Jauvin, David L. Buckeridge:
PHIO: A Knowledge Base for Interpretation and Calculation of Public Health Indicators. MedInfo 2013: 1207
- David L. Buckeridge, Masoumeh T. Izadi, Arash Shaban-Nejad, Luke Mondor, Christian Jauvin, Laurette Dubé, Yeona Jang, Robyn Tamblyn:
An infrastructure for real-time population health assessment and monitoring. IBM J. Res. Dev. 56(5): 2 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.