default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Payam Emami Khoonsari, Pablo A. Moreno, Sven Bergmann, Joachim Burman, Marco Capuccini, Matteo Carone, Marta Cascante, Pedro de Atauri, Carles Foguet, Alejandra N. González-Beltrán, Thomas Hankemeier, Kenneth Haug, Sijin He, Stephanie Herman, David Johnson, Namrata Kale, Anders Larsson, Steffen Neumann, Kristian Peters, Luca Pireddu, Philippe Rocca-Serra, Pierrick Roger, Rico Rueedi, Christoph Ruttkies, Noureddin Sadawi, Reza M. Salek, Susanna-Assunta Sansone, Daniel Schober, Vitaly A. Selivanov, Etienne A. Thévenot, Michael van Vliet, Gianluigi Zanetti, Christoph Steinbeck, Kim Kultima, Ola Spjuth:
Interoperable and scalable data analysis with microservices: applications in metabolomics. Bioinform. 35(19): 3752-3760 (2019)
- Christoph Ruttkies, Steffen Neumann, Stefan Posch:
Improving MetFrag with statistical learning of fragment annotations. BMC Bioinform. 20(1): 376:1-376:14 (2019)
- Andrew D. McEachran, Kamel Mansouri, Christopher M. Grulke, Emma Schymanski, Christoph Ruttkies, Antony J. Williams:
"MS-Ready" structures for non-targeted high-resolution mass spectrometry screening studies. J. Cheminformatics 10(1): 45:1-45:16 (2018)
- Emma Schymanski, Christoph Ruttkies, Martin Krauss, Céline Brouard, Tobias Kind, Kai Dührkop, Felicity Allen, Arpana Vaniya, Dries Verdegem, Sebastian Böcker, Juho Rousu, Huibin Shen, Hiroshi Tsugawa, Tanvir Sajed, Oliver Fiehn, Bart Ghesquière, Steffen Neumann:
Critical Assessment of Small Molecule Identification 2016: automated methods. J. Cheminformatics 9(1): 22:1-22:21 (2017)
- Christoph Ruttkies, Emma Schymanski, Sebastian Wolf, Juliane Hollender, Steffen Neumann:
MetFrag relaunched: incorporating strategies beyond in silico fragmentation. J. Cheminformatics 8(1): 3:1-3:16 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.