default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Chandi Witharana, Md Abul Ehsan Bhuiyan, Anna K. Liljedahl, Mikhail Kanevskiy, M. Torre Jorgenson, Benjamin M. Jones, Ronald Daanen, Howard E. Epstein, Claire G. Griffin, Kelcy Kent, Melissa K. Ward Jones:
An Object-Based Approach for Mapping Tundra Ice-Wedge Polygon Troughs from Very High Spatial Resolution Optical Satellite Imagery. Remote. Sens. 13(4): 558 (2021)
- Md Abul Ehsan Bhuiyan, Chandi Witharana, Anna K. Liljedahl, Benjamin M. Jones, Ronald Daanen, Howard E. Epstein, Kelcy Kent, Claire G. Griffin, Amber Agnew:
Understanding the Effects of Optimal Combination of Spectral Bands on Deep Learning Model Predictions: A Case Study Based on Permafrost Tundra Landform Mapping Using High Resolution Multispectral Satellite Imagery. J. Imaging 6(9): 97 (2020)
- David S. H. Rosenthal, Daniel L. Vargas, Tom A. Lipkis, Claire T. Griffin:
Enhancing the LOCKSS Digital Preservation Technology. D Lib Mag. 21(9/10) (2015)
- Steven Davy, Claire Fahy, Zohra Boudjemil, Leigh Griffin, John Strassner:
A model based approach to autonomic management of virtual networks. Integrated Network Management 2009: 761-774
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.