default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Panagiotis Giannikopoulos, Iraklis Varlamis, Magdalini Eirinaki:
Mining Frequent Generalized Patterns for Web Personalization in the Presence of Taxonomies. Int. J. Data Warehous. Min. 6(1): 58-76 (2010)
- Wei Cui, Sen Wu, Yuan Zhang, Lian-Chang Chen:
Algorithm of mining sequential patterns for web personalization services. Data Base 40(2): 57-66 (2009)
- Bamshad Mobasher:
Data Mining for Web Personalization. The Adaptive Web 2007: 90-135
- Miriam Baglioni, U. Ferrara, Andrea Romei, Salvatore Ruggieri, Franco Turini:
Preprocessing and Mining Web Log Data for Web Personalization. AI*IA 2003: 237-249
- Supriya Kumar De, P. Radha Krishna:
Mining Web Data Using Clustering Technique for Web Personalization. Int. J. Comput. Intell. Appl. 2(3): 255-265 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.