default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Eric A. Welsh, Steven Eschrich, Anders Berglund, David A. Fenstermacher:
Iterative rank-order normalization of gene expression microarray data. BMC Bioinform. 14: 153 (2013)
- Carmen C. Y. Poon, May D. Wang, Paolo Bonato, David A. Fenstermacher:
Editorial: Special Issue on Health Informatics and Personalized Medicine. IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng. 60(1): 143-146 (2013)
- Casey Lynnette Overby, Peter Tarczy-Hornoch, Jim Hoath, Joe W. Smith, Emily Beth Devine, David A. Fenstermacher:
An Evaluation of Functional and User Interface Requirements for Pharmacogenomic Clinical Decision Support. HISB 2011: 134-141
- Dihui Lu, Richard Z. Liu, Victoria Izumi, David A. Fenstermacher, Eric B. Haura, John M. Koomen, Steven Eschrich:
IPEP: an in silico tool to examine proteolytic peptides for mass spectrometry. Bioinform. 24(23): 2801-2802 (2008)
- Bradford C. Dickerson, E. Fenstermacher, David H. Salat, David A. Wolk, Ralph Paul Maguire, Rahul Desikan, Jennifer L. Pacheco, Brian T. Quinn, André J. W. van der Kouwe, Douglas N. Greve, Deborah Blacker, Marilyn S. Albert, Ronald J. Killiany, Bruce Fischl:
Detection of cortical thickness correlates of cognitive performance: Reliability across MRI scan sessions, scanners, and field strengths. NeuroImage 39(1): 10-18 (2008)
- David A. Fenstermacher:
Introduction to bioinformatics. J. Assoc. Inf. Sci. Technol. 56(5): 440-446 (2005)
- W. John MacMullen, Mary C. Parmelee, David A. Fenstermacher, Bradley M. Hemminger:
Defining an Open Metadata Framework for Proteomics: The PROMIS Project. AMIA 2002
- W. John MacMullen, David A. Fenstermacher:
Toward the Development of an Open Metadata Framework for Compositional Proteomics. JCIS 2002: 1274
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.