default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 5 matches
- Marina Umaschi Bers, Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich, David Ray DeMaso:
Identity construction environments: supporting a virtual therapeutic community of pediatric patients undergoing dialysis. CHI 2001: 380-387
- Marina Umaschi Bers, Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich, Darcy Raches, David Ray DeMaso:
Zora: A Pilot Virtual Community in the Pediatric Dialysis Unit. MedInfo 2001: 800-804
- Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich, David Ray DeMaso, Connie Irwin, Ronald J. Steingard, Isaac S. Kohane, William R. Beardslee:
Implementation of an electronic medical record system in a pediatric psychopharmacology program. Int. J. Medical Informatics 57(2-3): 109-116 (2000)
- Marina Umaschi Bers, Edith Ackermann, Justine Cassell, Beth Donegan, Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich, David Ray DeMaso, Carol Strohecker, Sarah Lualdi, Dennis Bromley, Judith Karlin:
Interactive Storytelling Environments: Coping with Cardiac Illness at Boston's Children's Hospital. CHI 1998: 603-610
- Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich, Dennis Bromley, Carol Strohecker, Joe Marks, David Ray DeMaso, Edith Ackermann, Sarah Gibson, Chia Shen, Marina Umasehi:
Experience Journals: Using Computers to Share Personal Stories About Illness and Medical Intervention. MedInfo 1998: 1325-1329
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.