default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 3 matches
- Ben Goertzel, Joel Pitt, Jared Wigmore, Nil Geisweiller, Zhenhua Cai, Ruiting Lian, Deheng Huang, Gino Yu:
Cognitive Synergy between Procedural and Declarative Learning in the Control of Animated and Robotic Agents Using the OpenCogPrime AGI Architecture. AAAI 2011: 1436-1441
- Albert Benveniste, Patricia Bournai, Thierry Gautier, Michel Le Borgne, Paul Le Guernic, Hervé Marchand:
The SIGNAL declarative synchronous language: controller synthesis and systems/architecture design. CDC 2001: 3284-3289
- Wolf Kohn:
Declarative Control Architecture. Commun. ACM 34(8): 64-79 (1991)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.