default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 4 matches
- Souhila Sehili, Laurent Capocchi, Jean François Santucci:
Management of Ubiquitous Systems with a Mobile Application Using Discrete Event Simulations. SIGSIM-PADS 2015: 169-170
- Sunil Thulasidasan, Lukas Kroc, Stephan J. Eidenbenz:
Developing parallel, discrete event simulations in Python - first results and user experiences with the SimX library. SIMULTECH 2014: 188-194
- Sunil Thulasidasan, Shiva Prasad Kasiviswanathan, Stephan J. Eidenbenz, Emanuele Galli, Susan M. Mniszewski, Philip Romero:
Designing systems for large-scale, discrete-event simulations: Experiences with the FastTrans parallel microsimulator. HiPC 2009: 428-437
- Jaroslav Kacer:
Discrete event simulations with J-Sim. PPPJ/IRE 2002: 13-18
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.