default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Chenyang Wang, Guannan Ma, Di Wei, Xinru Zhang, Peihan Wang, Cuidan Li, Jing Xing, Zheng Wei, Bo Duan, Dongxin Yang, Pei Wang, Dongbo Bu, Fei Chen:
Mainstream encoding-decoding methods of DNA data storage. CCF Trans. High Perform. Comput. 4(1): 23-33 (2022)
- Youqiang Ding, Xiantao He, Li Yang, Dongxing Zhang, Tao Cui, Yuhuan Li, Xiangjun Zhong, Chunji Xie, Zhaohui Du, Tiancheng Yu:
Low-cost turn compensation control system for conserving seeds and increasing yields from maize precision planters. Comput. Electron. Agric. 199: 107118 (2022)
- Xiantao He, Dongxing Zhang, Li Yang, Tao Cui, Youqiang Ding, Xiangjun Zhong:
Design and experiment of a GPS-based turn compensation system for improving the seeding uniformity of maize planter. Comput. Electron. Agric. 187: 106250 (2021)
- Jianhu Zhao, Dongxin Mai, Hongmei Zhang, Shiqi Wang:
Automatic Detection and Segmentation on Gas Plumes from Multibeam Water Column Images. Remote. Sens. 12(18): 3085 (2020)
- Dandan Han, Dongxing Zhang, Huirong Jing, Li Yang, Tao Cui, Youqiang Ding, Zhendong Wang, Yunxia Wang, Tianliang Zhang:
DEM-CFD coupling simulation and optimization of an inside-filling air-blowing maize precision seed-metering device. Comput. Electron. Agric. 150: 426-438 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.