default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 4 matches
- Jon Xabier Balenciaga, Abraham Marquez Alcaide, José I. Leon, Eritz Aldazabal, Danel Madariaga, Iraitz Legarra, Leopoldo García Franquelo:
Discontinuous PWM Technique With Reduced Low-Order Harmonic Distortion for High-Power Applications. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 70(10): 9741-9750 (2023)
- Arlene J. Astell, Maria Panou, Katerina Touliou, Youla Karavidopoulou, María Fernanda Cabrera-Umpiérrez, E. Aldaz, Jani Bizjak, Belinda Black, Margret Buchholz, Javier Chamorro Mata, Fatma Cossu-Ergecer, S. Debring, Marit Dekker-van Weering, Anna Ekström, Matjaz Gams, Alvaro Garcia, Anton Gradisek, Karmen Goljuf, Evangelos Kaimakamis, Nikolaos Kaklanis, Vasileios Kilintzis, Katja Laakso, Nicos Maglaveras, Juan Bautista Montalvá Colomer, Valentini Papageorgiou, Stephen Potter, Christina Samuelsson, Sarah Kate Smith, Monique Tabak:
Developing a pragmatic evaluation of ICTs for older adults with cognitive impairment at scale: the IN LIFE experience. Univers. Access Inf. Soc. 21(1): 1-19 (2022)
- Alain Sanchez-Ruiz, Eritz Aldazabal, Danel Madariaga, Eneko Olea, Pedro Izurza-Moreno, Markel Zubiaga, Joseba Arza:
Three-Level Polynomial Pulse Width Modulation. IECON 2020: 4133-4138
- Andreas Hochgatterer, Lukas Roedl, Alberto Martínez, Igone Etxeberria, Erkuden Aldaz, Bernhard Wöckl, Jürgen Bund:
Requirements for a behaviour pattern based assistant for early detection and management of neurodegenerative diseases. PervasiveHealth 2011: 346-353
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.