default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Hersh D. Ravkin, Ofer Givton, David B. Geffen, Eitan Rubin:
Direct comparison shows that mRNA-based diagnostics incorporate information which cannot be learned directly from genomic mutations. BMC Bioinform. 21(1): 196 (2020)
- Noah Eyal-Altman, Mark Last, Eitan Rubin:
PCM-SABRE: a platform for benchmarking and comparing outcome prediction methods in precision cancer medicine. BMC Bioinform. 18(1): 40:1-40:7 (2017)
- Noa Eyal, Mark Last, Eitan Rubin:
Comparison of three classifiers for breast cancer outcome prediction. EANN Workshops 2015: 13:1-13:6
- Sofiya Kolusheva, Rami Yossef, Aleksandra Kugel, Nirit Hanin-Avraham, Meital Cohen, Eitan Rubin, Angel Porgador:
A Novel "Reactomics" Approach for Cancer Diagnostics. Sensors 12(5): 5572-5585 (2012)
- Nophar Geifman, Eitan Rubin:
Towards an Age-Phenome Knowledge-base. BMC Bioinform. 12: 229 (2011)
- Nophar Geifman, Alon Monsonego, Eitan Rubin:
The Neural/Immune Gene Ontology: clipping the Gene Ontology for neurological and immunological systems. BMC Bioinform. 11: 458 (2010)
- Eitan Rubin:
List mania: interpreting microarray results with the L2L server. Briefings Bioinform. 7(1): 121-122 (2006)
- Eitan Rubin:
Circumventing the cut-off for enrichment analysis. Briefings Bioinform. 7(2): 202-203 (2006)
- Paul Grosu, Eitan Rubin, Jaime Prilusky, Lakshmanan Iyer:
News section. Briefings Bioinform. 5(1): 88-92 (2004)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.