default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Mutian He, Philip N. Garner:
The Interpreter Understands Your Meaning: End-to-end Spoken Language Understanding Aided by Speech Translation. CoRR abs/2305.09652 (2023)
- Mattia Antonino Di Gangi, Matteo Negri, Marco Turchi:
Adapting Transformer to End-to-End Spoken Language Translation. INTERSPEECH 2019: 1133-1137
- Michelle Guo, Albert Haque, Prateek Verma:
End-to-End Spoken Language Translation. CoRR abs/1904.10760 (2019)
- Donna Gates, Alon Lavie, Lori S. Levin, Alex Waibel, Marsal Gavaldà, Laura Mayfield, Monika Woszczyna, Puming Zhan:
End-to-End Evaluation in JANUS: A Speech-to-speech Translation System. ECAI Workshop on Dialogue Processing in Spoken Language Systems 1996: 195-206
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.