default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Brian Koepnick, Jeff Flatten, Tamir Husain, Alex Ford, Daniel-Adriano Silva, Matthew J. Bick, Aaron Bauer, Gaohua Liu, Yojiro Ishida, Alexander Boykov, Roger D. Estep, Susan Kleinfelter, Toke Nørgård-Solano, Linda Wei, Foldit players, Gaetano T. Montelione, Frank DiMaio, Zoran Popovic, Firas Khatib, Seth Cooper, David Baker:
De novo protein design by citizen scientists. Nat. 570(7761): 390-394 (2019)
- Firas Khatib, Seth Cooper, Michael D. Tyka, Kefan Xu, Ilya Makedon, Zoran Popovic, David Baker, Foldit players:
Algorithm discovery by protein folding game players. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 108(47): 18949-18953 (2011)
- Seth Cooper, Firas Khatib, Ilya Makedon, Hao Lü, Janos Barbero, David Baker, James Fogarty, Zoran Popovic, Foldit players:
Analysis of social gameplay macros in the Foldit cookbook. FDG 2011: 9-14
- Seth Cooper, Firas Khatib, Adrien Treuille, Janos Barbero, Jeehyung Lee, Michael Beenen, Andrew Leaver-Fay, David Baker, Zoran Popovic, Foldit players:
Predicting protein structures with a multiplayer online game. Nat. 466(7307): 756-760 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.