default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- David W. Rosen, Christina Youngmi Choi:
Research Issues in the Generative Design of Cyber-Physical-Human Systems. J. Comput. Inf. Sci. Eng. 23(6) (2023)
- Dina El-Zanfaly, Yiwei Huang, Yanwen Dong:
Sand-in-the-loop: Investigating embodied co-creation for shared understandings of generative AI. Conference on Designing Interactive Systems (Companion Volume) 2023: 256-260
- James Mountstephens, Jason Teo:
Progress and Challenges in Generative Product Design: A Review of Systems. Comput. 9(4): 80 (2020)
- Axel Nordin:
Challenges in the industrial implementation of generative design systems: An exploratory study. Artif. Intell. Eng. Des. Anal. Manuf. 32(1): 16-31 (2018)
- Axel Nordin, Damien Motte, Andreas Hopf, Robert Bjärnemo, Claus-Christian Eckhardt:
Constraint-handling techniques for generative product design systems in the mass customization context. Artif. Intell. Eng. Des. Anal. Manuf. 27(4): 387-399 (2013)
- Samir Emdanat, George Stiny, Emmanuel-George Vakaló:
Generative Systems in Design. Artif. Intell. Eng. Des. Anal. Manuf. 13(4): 239-240 (1999)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.