default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Toshpulatov Mukhiddin, Wookey Lee, Suan Lee, Arousha Haghighian Roudsari:
Human pose, hand and mesh estimation using deep learning: a survey. J. Supercomput. 78(6): 7616-7654 (2022)
- Shuaibing Wang, Shunli Wang, Haopeng Kuang, Fang Li, Ziyun Qian, Mingcheng Li, Lihua Zhang:
A Survey of Deep Learning-based Hand Pose Estimation. CCIS 2022: 331-340
- Takehiko Ohkawa, Ryosuke Furuta, Yoichi Sato:
Efficient Annotation and Learning for 3D Hand Pose Estimation: A Survey. CoRR abs/2206.02257 (2022)
- Weiya Chen, Chenchen Yu, Chenyu Tu, Zehua Lyu, Jing Tang, Shiqi Ou, Yan Fu, Zhidong Xue:
A Survey on Hand Pose Estimation with Wearable Sensors and Computer-Vision-Based Methods. Sensors 20(4): 1074 (2020)
- Rui Li, Zhenyu Liu, Jianrong Tan:
A survey on 3D hand pose estimation: Cameras, methods, and datasets. Pattern Recognit. 93: 251-272 (2019)
- Bardia Doosti:
Hand Pose Estimation: A Survey. CoRR abs/1903.01013 (2019)
- Éric Marchand, Hideaki Uchiyama, Fabien Spindler:
Pose Estimation for Augmented Reality: A Hands-On Survey. IEEE Trans. Vis. Comput. Graph. 22(12): 2633-2651 (2016)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.