default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Houssem Medhioub:
Architectures et mécanismes de fédération dans les environnements cloud computing et cloud networking. (Architectures and federation mechanisms in cloud computing and cloud networking environments). Telecom & Management SudParis, Évry, Essonne, France, 2015
- Houssem Medhioub, Bilel Msekni, Djamal Zeghlache:
OCNI - Open Cloud Networking Interface. ICCCN 2013: 1-8
- Suksant Sae Lor, Luis Miguel Vaquero, Dev Audsin, Paul Murray, Hareesh Puthalath, Bob Melander, Azimeh Sefidcon, Thomas Edwall, João Soares, Márcio Melo, Jorge Carapinha, Houssem Medhioub, Djamal Zeghlache:
Scalable network-aware data centre federation. ICON 2012: 167-172
- Houssem Medhioub, Ines Houidi, Wajdi Louati, Djamal Zeghlache:
Design, Implementation and Evaluation of Virtual Resource Description and Clustering Framework. AINA 2011: 83-89
- Éric Renault, Wajdi Louati, Ines Houidi, Houssem Medhioub:
A Framework to Describe and Search for Virtual Resource Objects. FGIT 2010: 208-219
- Peter Schoo, Volker Fusenig, Victor Souza, Márcio Melo, Paul Murray, Hervé Debar, Houssem Medhioub, Djamal Zeghlache:
Challenges for Cloud Networking Security. MONAMI 2010: 298-313
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.