default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 2 matches
- Paul Julian Kersey, James E. Allen, Mikkel B. Christensen, Paul Davis, Lee J. Falin, Christoph Grabmueller, Daniel Seth Toney Hughes, Jay C. Humphrey, Arnaud Kerhornou, Julia Khobova, Nicholas Langridge, Mark D. McDowall, Uma Maheswari, Gareth Maslen, Michael Nuhn, Chuang Kee Ong, Michael Paulini, Helder Pedro, Iliana Toneva, Mary Ann Tuli, Brandon Walts, Gareth Williams, Derek Wilson, Ken Youens-Clark, Marcela K. Monaco, Joshua C. Stein, Xuehong Wei, Doreen Ware, Daniel M. Bolser, Kevin Lee Howe, Eugene Kulesha, Daniel Lawson, Daniel Michael Staines:
Ensembl Genomes 2013: scaling up access to genome-wide data. Nucleic Acids Res. 42(Database-Issue): 546-552 (2014)
- Paul J. Kersey, Daniel M. Staines, Daniel Lawson, Eugene Kulesha, Paul S. Derwent, Jay C. Humphrey, Daniel S. T. Hughes, Stephen Keenan, Arnaud Kerhornou, Gautier Koscielny, Nicholas Langridge, Mark D. McDowall, Karine Megy, Uma Maheswari, Michael Nuhn, Michael Paulini, Helder Pedro, Iliana Toneva, Derek Wilson, Andrew D. Yates, Ewan Birney:
Ensembl Genomes: an integrative resource for genome-scale data from non-vertebrate species. Nucleic Acids Res. 40(Database-Issue): 91-97 (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.