default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Oleksandr Narykov, Yitan Zhu, Thomas S. Brettin, Yvonne A. Evrard, Alexander Partin, Maulik Shukla, Priyanka Vasanthakumari, James H. Doroshow, Rick Stevens:
Entropy-Based Regularization on Deep Learning Models for Anti-Cancer Drug Response Prediction. SC Workshops 2023: 121-122
- Fangfang Xia, Jonathan E. Allen, Prasanna Balaprakash, Thomas S. Brettin, Cristina Garcia-Cardona, Austin Clyde, Judith D. Cohn, James H. Doroshow, Xiaotian Duan, Veronika Dubinkina, Yvonne A. Evrard, Ya Ju Fan, Jason Gans, Stewart He, Pinyi Lu, Sergei Maslov, Alexander Partin, Maulik Shukla, Eric A. Stahlberg, Justin M. Wozniak, Hyun Seung Yoo, George F. Zaki, Yitan Zhu, Rick Stevens:
A cross-study analysis of drug response prediction in cancer cell lines. Briefings Bioinform. 23(1) (2022)
- Peter Zhang, Alida Palmisano, Ravindra Kumar, Ming-Chung Li, James H. Doroshow, Yingdong Zhao:
TPWshiny: an interactive R/Shiny app to explore cell line transcriptional responses to anti-cancer drugs. Bioinform. 38(2): 570-572 (2022)
- Alexander Partin, Thomas S. Brettin, Yvonne A. Evrard, Yitan Zhu, Hyun Seung Yoo, Fangfang Xia, Songhao Jiang, Austin Clyde, Maulik Shukla, Michael Fonstein, James H. Doroshow, Rick L. Stevens:
Learning curves for drug response prediction in cancer cell lines. BMC Bioinform. 22(1): 252 (2021)
- Yitan Zhu, Thomas S. Brettin, Yvonne A. Evrard, Alexander Partin, Fangfang Xia, Maulik Shukla, Hyun Seung Yoo, James H. Doroshow, Rick Stevens:
Ensemble Transfer Learning for the Prediction of Anti-Cancer Drug Response. CoRR abs/2005.09572 (2020)
- Alexander Partin, Thomas S. Brettin, Yvonne A. Evrard, Yitan Zhu, Hyun Seung Yoo, Fangfang Xia, Songhao Jiang, Austin Clyde, Maulik Shukla, Michael Fonstein, James H. Doroshow, Rick Stevens:
Learning Curves for Drug Response Prediction in Cancer Cell Lines. CoRR abs/2011.12466 (2020)
- Fangfang Xia, Maulik Shukla, Thomas S. Brettin, Cristina Garcia-Cardona, Judith D. Cohn, Jonathan E. Allen, Sergei Maslov, Susan L. Holbeck, James H. Doroshow, Yvonne A. Evrard, Eric A. Stahlberg, Rick L. Stevens:
Predicting tumor cell line response to drug pairs with deep learning. BMC Bioinform. 19-S(18): 71-79 (2018)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.