default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 4 matches
- Nicholas Furnham, Gemma L. Holliday, Tjaart A. P. de Beer, Julius O. B. Jacobsen, William R. Pearson, Janet M. Thornton:
The Catalytic Site Atlas 2.0: cataloging catalytic sites and residues identified in enzymes. Nucleic Acids Res. 42(Database-Issue): 485-489 (2014)
- Peter McKinney, Steve Knight, Jay Gattuso, David Pearson, Libor Coufal, Kevin L. De Vorsey, David Anderson, Janet Delve, Ross Spencer, Jan Hutar:
A next generation technical registry: moving practice forward. iPRES 2014
- Janet J. Myers, Kimberly A. Koester, Deepalika Chakravarty, Charles Pearson, Andres Maiorana, Starley B. Shade, Wayne T. Steward:
Perceptions regarding the ease of use and usefulness of health information exchange systems among medical providers, case managers and non-clinical staff members working in HIV care and community settings. Int. J. Medical Informatics 81(10): e21-e29 (2012)
- Oliver Mannion, Roy Lay-Yee, Wendy Wrapson, Peter Davis, Janet Pearson:
JAMSIM: a Microsimulation Modelling Policy Tool. J. Artif. Soc. Soc. Simul. 15(1) (2012)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.