default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Júlio Cesar dos Reis, Rodrigo Bonacin, Andreiwid Correa, Francisco Edeneziano D. Pereira, Ivo Pierozzi Jr., Sergio A. Torquato, Jarbas Lopes Cardoso Jr., Katia R. E. Jesus, Olga Fernanda N. Araujo:
A Framework for Designing Cognitive Assistants to Support Agricultural Production Systems. WETICE 2018: 281-284
- Frédéric Andrès, Alexandre Guitton, Jarbas Lopes Cardoso Jr., Silvio Ernesto Barbin:
Bridging the semantic gap in agriculture early warning. MEDES 2015: 258-262
- Jarbas Lopes Cardoso Jr., Ivanir Costa, Frédéric Andrès, Silvio Ernesto Barbin:
Collective intelligence approach for free software adoption by municipalities. MEDES 2015: 193-200
- Jarbas Lopes Cardoso Jr., Silvio Ernesto Barbin, Frédéric Andrès, Oscar Salviano Silva Filho:
The public software ecosystem: exploratory survey. MEDES 2013: 289-296
- Henrique Soares, Raphael Machado, Bruno Salgado, Rafael Soares, Jarbas Lopes Cardoso Jr., Luis Felipe Costa:
Information security aspects of public software. MEDES 2013: 336-339
- Luciana de Souza Soler, Leandro T. Gregorio, Paulo Leal, Demerval Gonçalves, Luciana R. Londe, Érico Soriano, Jarbas Lopes Cardoso Jr., Marcos Coutinho, Leonardo B. L. Santos, Silvia M. Saito:
Challenges and perspectives of innovative digital ecosystems designed to monitor and warn natural disasters in Brazil. MEDES 2013: 254-261
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.