default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Tim Kaiser, Björn Butter, Samuel Arzt, Björn Pannicke, Julia Reichenberger, Simon Ginzinger, Jens Blechert:
Time-Lagged Prediction of Food Craving With Qualitative Distinct Predictor Types: An Application of BISCWIT. Frontiers Digit. Health 3: 694233 (2021)
- Stephan F. Miedl, Jens Blechert, Johannes Klackl, Nicole Wiggert, Julia Reichenberger, Birgit Derntl, Frank H. Wilhelm:
Criticism hurts everybody, praise only some: Common and specific neural responses to approving and disapproving social-evaluative videos. NeuroImage 132: 138-147 (2016)
- Thomas Stütz, Thomas Kowar, Michael Kager, Martin Tiefengrabner, Markus Stuppner, Jens Blechert, Frank H. Wilhelm, Simon Ginzinger:
Smartphone Based Stress Prediction. UMAP 2015: 240-251
- Victor I. Spoormaker, Jens Blechert, Roberto Goya-Maldonado, Philipp G. Sämann, Frank H. Wilhelm, Michael Czisch:
Additional support for the existence of skin conductance responses at unconditioned stimulus omission. NeuroImage 63(3): 1404-1407 (2012)
- Gregor Wilbertz, Ludger Tebartz van Elst, Mauricio R. Delgado, Simon Maier, Bernd Feige, Alexandra Philipsen, Jens Blechert:
Orbitofrontal reward sensitivity and impulsivity in adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. NeuroImage 60(1): 353-361 (2012)
- Emily M. Drabant, Janice R. Kuo, Wiveka Ramel, Jens Blechert, Michael D. Edge, Jeff R. Cooper, Philippe R. Goldin, Ahmad R. Hariri, James J. Gross:
Experiential, autonomic, and neural responses during threat anticipation vary as a function of threat intensity and neuroticism. NeuroImage 55(1): 401-410 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.