default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Ferran Altarriba Bertran, Jordi Márquez Puig, Maria Llop Cirera, Eva Forest Illas, Joan Planas Bertran, Ernest Forts Plana, Oguz 'Oz' Buruk, Çaglar Genç, Mattia Thibault, Juho Hamari:
Designing and Using the Wild Probes Toolkit (v1) to Co-Design From-the-Wild. Conference on Designing Interactive Systems 2023: 765-778
- Rajkumar Darbar, Joan Odicio-Vilchez, Thibault Lainé, Arnaud Prouzeau, Martin Hachet:
Text Selection in AR-HMD Using a Smartphone as an Input Device. VR Workshops 2021: 526-527
- Benoît Caillaud, Mathias Malandain, Joan Thibault:
Implicit structural analysis of multimode DAE systems. HSCC 2020: 20:1-20:11
- Joan Sol Roo, Renaud Gervais, Thibault Lainé, Pierre-Antoine Cinquin, Martin Hachet, Jérémy Frey:
Physio-Stacks: Supporting Communication with Ourselves and Others via Tangible, Modular Physiological Devices. MobileHCI 2020: 19:1-19:12
- Joan Thibault, Khalil Ghorbal:
Ordered Functional Decision Diagrams. CoRR abs/2003.09340 (2020)
- Rajkumar Darbar, Joan Sol Roo, Thibault Lainé, Martin Hachet:
DroneSAR: extending physical spaces in spatial augmented reality using projection on a drone. MUM 2019: 4:1-4:7
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.