default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Caterina Gratton, Ally Dworetsky, Rebecca S. Coalson, Babatunde Adeyemo, Timothy O. Laumann, Gagan S. Wig, Tania S. Kong, Gabriele Gratton, Monica Fabiani, Deanna M. Barch, Daniel Tranel, Oscar Miranda-Dominguez, Damien A. Fair, Nico U. F. Dosenbach, Abraham Z. Snyder, Joel S. Perlmutter, Steven E. Petersen, Meghan C. Campbell:
Removal of high frequency contamination from motion estimates in single-band fMRI saves data without biasing functional connectivity. NeuroImage 217: 116866 (2020)
- Hui Liu, Hongjun Jin, Xuyi Yue, Xiang Zhang, Hao Yang, Junfeng Li, Hubert Flores, Yi Su, Joel S. Perlmutter, Zhude Tu:
Preclinical evaluation of a promising C-11 labeled PET tracer for imaging phosphodiesterase 10A in the brain of living subject. NeuroImage 121: 253-262 (2015)
- Jinbin Xu, Suwanna Vangveravong, Shihong Li, Jinda Fan, Lynne A. Jones, Jinquan Cui, Ruike Wang, Zhude Tu, Wenhua Chu, Joel S. Perlmutter, Robert H. Mach:
Positron emission tomography imaging of dopamine D2 receptors using a highly selective radiolabeled D2 receptor partial agonist. NeuroImage 71: 168-174 (2013)
- Kevin J. Black, Jonathan M. Koller, Abraham Z. Snyder, Joel S. Perlmutter:
Template Images for Nonhuman Primate Neuroimaging: 2. Macaque. NeuroImage 14(3): 744-748 (2001)
- Kevin J. Black, Abraham Z. Snyder, Jonathan M. Koller, Mokhtar H. Gado, Joel S. Perlmutter:
Template Images for Nonhuman Primate Neuroimaging: 1. Baboon. NeuroImage 14(3): 736-743 (2001)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.