default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Josh Kalin, David Noever, Matthew Ciolino:
A Modified Drake Equation for Assessing Adversarial Risk to Machine Learning Models. CoRR abs/2103.02718 (2021)
- Ewa Deelman, Anirban Mandal, Angela P. Murillo, Jarek Nabrzyski, Valerio Pascucci, Robert Ricci, Ilya Baldin, Susan Sons, Laura Christopherson, Charles Vardeman, Rafael Ferreira da Silva, Jane Wyngaard, Steve Petruzza, Mats Rynge, Karan Vahi, Wendy R. Whitcup, Josh Drake, Erik Scott:
Blueprint: Cyberinfrastructure Center of Excellence. CoRR abs/2103.04195 (2021)
- Joshua P. Salmon, Sarah M. Dolan, Richard S. Drake, Graham C. Wilson, Raymond M. Klein, Gail A. Eskes:
A survey of video game preferences in adults: Building better games for older adults. Entertain. Comput. 21: 45-64 (2017)
- Phillip J. Restle, David Shan, David Hogenmiller, Yong Kim, Alan J. Drake, Jason Hibbeler, Thomas J. Bucelot, Gregory S. Still, Keith A. Jenkins, Joshua Friedrich:
5.3 Wide-frequency-range resonant clock with on-the-fly mode changing for the POWER8TM microprocessor. ISSCC 2014: 100-101
- Alan J. Drake, Michael S. Floyd, Richard L. Willaman, Derek J. Hathaway, Joshua Hernandez, Crystal Soja, Marshall D. Tiner, Gary D. Carpenter, Robert M. Senger:
Single-cycle, pulse-shaped critical path monitor in the POWER7+ microprocessor. ISLPED 2013: 193-198
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.