default search action
Please enter a search query
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
Venue search results
Publication search results
found 7 matches
- Kavitha Muthukumaran, K. Hariharanath, Vani Haridasan:
Feature Selection with Optimal Variational Auto Encoder for Financial Crisis Prediction. Comput. Syst. Sci. Eng. 45(1): 887-901 (2023)
- Ana Radovanovic, Ross Koningstein, Ian Schneider, Bokan Chen, Alexandre Duarte, Binz Roy, Diyue Xiao, Maya Haridasan, Patrick Hung, Nick Care, Saurav Talukdar, Eric Mullen, Kendal Smith, MariEllen Cottman, Walfredo Cirne:
Carbon-Aware Computing for Datacenters. CoRR abs/2106.11750 (2021)
- Partha Sarathi Roy, Mukunda Dev Behera, M. S. R. Murthy, Arijit Roy, Sarnam Singh, S. P. S. Kushwaha, Chandra Shekhar Jha, Singuluri Sudhakar, Pawan K. Joshi, Chintala Sudhakar Reddy, Stutee Gupta, Girish Pujar, C. B. S. Dutt, Vijay K. Srivastava, M. C. Porwal, Poonam Tripathi, Jamuna S. Singh, Vishwas Chitale, Andrew K. Skidmore, G. Rajshekhar, Deepak Kushwaha, Harish Chandra Karnatak, Sameer Saran, Giriraj Amarnath, Hitendra Padalia, Manish P. Kale, Subrato Nandy, Jeganathan Chockalingam, Chandra Prakash Singh, C. M. Biradar, Chiranjibi Pattanaik, D. K. Singh, G. M. Devagiri, Gautam Talukdar, Rabindra K. Panigrahy, Harnam Singh, J. R. Sharma, K. Haridasan, Shivam Trived, K. P. Singh, Lavanya Kannan, M. Daniel, M. K. Misra, Madhura Niphadkar, Nidhi Nagabhatla, Nupoor Prasad, O. P. Tripathi, P. Rama Chandra Prasad, Pushpa Dash, Qamer Qureshi, S. K. Tripathi, B. R. Ramesh, Balakrishnan Gowda, Sanjay Tomar, Shakil Ahmad Romshoo, Shilpa Giriraj, Shirish A. Ravan, Soumit Kumar Behera, Subrato Paul, Ashesh Kumar Das, B. K. Ranganath, T. P. Singh, T. R. Sahu, Uma Shankar, A. R. R. Menon, Gaurav Srivastava, Neeti, Subrat Sharma, U. B. Mohapatra, Ashok Peddi, Humayun Rashid, Irfan Salroo, P. Hari Krishna, P. K. Hajra, A. O. Vergheese, Shafique Matin, Swapnil A. Chaudhary, Sonali Ghosh, Udaya Lakshmi, Deepshikha Rawat, Kalpana Ambastha, Akhtar H. Malik, B. S. S. Devi, Balakrishna Gowda, K. C. Sharma, Prashant Mukharjee, Ajay Sharma, Priya Davidar, R. R. Venkata Raju, S. S. Katewa, Shashi Kant, Vatsavaya S. Raju, B. P. Uniyal, Bijan Debnath, D. K. Rout, Rajesh Thapa, Shijo Joseph, Pradeep Chhetri, Reshma M. Ramachandran:
New vegetation type map of India prepared using satellite remote sensing: Comparison with global vegetation maps and utilities. Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinformation 39: 142-159 (2015)
- Remya Haridasan, Manoj Kumar, P. P. Marathe:
Safety analysis of 2oo4 coincidence logic systems. Int. J. Syst. Assur. Eng. Manag. 6(1): 26-31 (2015)
- Sudharma Haridasan, Majid Khan:
Impact and use of e-resources by social scientists in National Social Science Documentation Centre (NASSDOC), India. Electron. Libr. 27(1): 117-133 (2009)
- Lori Lorigo, Maya Haridasan, Hrönn Brynjarsdóttir, Ling Xia, Thorsten Joachims, Geri Gay, Laura A. Granka, Fabio Pellacini, Bing Pan:
Eye tracking and online search: Lessons learned and challenges ahead. J. Assoc. Inf. Sci. Technol. 59(7): 1041-1052 (2008)
- Mahesh Balakrishnan, Maya Haridasan, Prakash Linga, Hongzhou Liu, Venugopalan Ramasubramanian, Sean C. Rhea, Manpreet Singh, Vidhyashankar Venkatraman, Vivek Vishnumurthy, Kevin Walsh, Bernard Wong, Ming Zhong:
Workshop Report. IPTPS 2005: 1-12
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.