default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Mehdi H. Afshar, Timothy Foster, Thomas P. Higginbottom, Ben Parkes, Koen Hufkens, Sanjay Mansabdar, Francisco Ceballos, Berber Kramer:
Improving the Performance of Index Insurance Using Crop Models and Phenological Monitoring. Remote. Sens. 13(5): 924 (2021)
- Koen Hufkens, Thalès de Haulleville, Elizabeth Kearsley, Kim Jacobsen, Hans Beeckman, Piet Stoffelen, Filip Vandelook, Sofie Meeus, Michael Amara, Leen Van Hirtum, Jan Van den Bulcke, Hans Verbeeck, Lisa Wingate:
Historical Aerial Surveys Map Long-Term Changes of Forest Cover and Structure in the Central Congo Basin. Remote. Sens. 12(4): 638 (2020)
- Margaret Kosmala, Alycia Crall, Rebecca Cheng, Koen Hufkens, Sandra Henderson, Andrew D. Richardson:
Season Spotter: Using Citizen Science to Validate and Scale Plant Phenology from Near-Surface Remote Sensing. Remote. Sens. 8(9): 726 (2016)
- Guy Thoonen, Koen Hufkens, Jeroen Vanden Borre, Toon Spanhove, Paul Scheunders:
Accuracy assessment of contextual classification results for vegetation mapping. Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinformation 15: 7-15 (2012)
- Koen Hufkens, Guy Thoonen, Jeroen Vanden Borre, Paul Scheunders, Reinhart Ceulemans:
Habitat reporting of a heathland site: Classification probabilities as additional information, a case study. Ecol. Informatics 5(4): 248-255 (2010)
- Koen Hufkens, Paul Scheunders, Reinhart Ceulemans:
Validation of the sigmoid wave curve fitting algorithm on a forest-tundra ecotone in the Northwest Territories, Canada. Ecol. Informatics 4(1): 1-7 (2009)
- Koen Hufkens, Reinhart Ceulemans, Paul Scheunders:
Estimating the ecotone width in patchy ecotones using a sigmoid wave approach. Ecol. Informatics 3(1): 97-104 (2008)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.