default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Jean-Dominique Gallezot, David Weinzimmer, Nabeel Nabulsi, Shu-Fei Lin, Krista Fowles, Christine Sandiego, Timothy J. McCarthy, Ralph Paul Maguire, Richard E. Carson, Yu-Shin Ding:
Evaluation of [11C]MRB for assessment of occupancy of norepinephrine transporters: Studies with atomoxetine in non-human primates. NeuroImage 56(1): 268-279 (2011)
- Richard E. Carson, Christine Sandiego, Tim Mulnix, Xiao Jin, Krista Fowles, Shervin Liddie, Siobhan Ford, David Weinzimmer, David W. Campbell, Amanda Abbott, Marc Laruelle, Roger N. Gunn, Sharon Ashburner, Eugenii A. Rabiner, Stacy A. Castner, Graham V. Williams:
Awake nonhuman primate brain PET imaging without head restraint. NeuroImage 52(Supplement-1): S18 (2010)
- Richard E. Carson, David Weinzimmer, Andrei Koren, David Alagille, Krista Fowles, Sharon Ashworth, John P. Seibyl, Andrew Katsifis, Roger N. Gunn, Eugenii A. Rabiner, Sac-Pham Tang, Gilles Tamagnan:
PET evaluation of the TSPO ligands [F-18]FEPPA, [F-18]PRB06, and [F-18]PBR111 in nonhuman primate. NeuroImage 52(Supplement-1): S147 (2010)
- Kelly P. Cosgrove, Jean-Dominique Gallezot, David Weinzimmer, Krista Fowles, David Labaree, Ming-Qiang Zheng, Keunpoong Lim, Richard E. Carson, Evan D. Morris:
Imaging drug-induced dopamine release in rhesus monkeys with [11C]PHNO versus [11C]raclopride PET. NeuroImage 52(Supplement-1): S79 (2010)
- Jean-Dominique Gallezot, David Weinzimmer, Krista Fowles, David Labaree, Kelly P. Cosgrove, Yu-Shin Ding, Evan D. Morris, Richard E. Carson:
Kinetic modeling of [11C]PHNO in rhesus monkeys using the Focus 220 PET scanner. NeuroImage 52(Supplement-1): S173 (2010)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.