default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Nathalie Richard, Michel Desmurget, Achille Teillac, Pierre-Aurélien Beuriat, Lara Bardi, Gino Coudé, Alexandru Szathmari, Carmine Mottolese, Angela Sirigu, Bassem Hiba:
Anatomical bases of fast parietal grasp control in humans: A diffusion-MRI tractography study. NeuroImage 235: 118002 (2021)
- Sara Boccadoro, Emiel Cracco, Anna R. Hudson, Lara Bardi, Annabel D. Nijhof, Jan R. Wiersema, Marcel Brass, Sven C. Mueller:
Defining the neural correlates of spontaneous theory of mind (ToM): An fMRI multi-study investigation. NeuroImage 203 (2019)
- Lara Bardi, Davide Gheza, Marcel Brass:
TPJ-M1 interaction in the control of shared representations: New insights from tDCS and TMS combined. NeuroImage 146: 734-740 (2017)
- Lara Bardi, Ryota Kanai, Daniela Mapelli, Vincent Walsh:
TMS of the FEF Interferes with Spatial Conflict. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 24(6): 1305-1313 (2012)
- Sami Schiff, Lara Bardi, Demis Basso, Daniela Mapelli:
Timing Spatial Conflict within the Parietal Cortex: A TMS Study. J. Cogn. Neurosci. 23(12): 3998-4007 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.