default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Amna Klich, Catherine Mercier, Laurent Gerfault, Pierre Grangeat, Corinne Beaulieu, Elodie Degout-Charmette, Tanguy Fortin, Pierre Mahé, Jean-François Giovannelli, Jean-Philippe Charrier, Audrey Giremus, Delphine Maucort-Boulch, Pascal Roy:
Variance component analysis to assess protein quantification in biomarker validation: application to selected reaction monitoring-mass spectrometry. BMC Bioinform. 19(1): 73:1-73:12 (2018)
- Noura Dridi, Audrey Giremus, Jean-François Giovannelli, Caroline Truntzer, Melita Hadzagic, Jean-Philippe Charrier, Laurent Gerfault, Patrick Ducoroy, Bruno Lacroix, Pierre Grangeat, Pascal Roy:
Bayesian inference for biomarker discovery in proteomics: an analytic solution. EURASIP J. Bioinform. Syst. Biol. 2017: 9 (2017)
- Pascal Szacherski, Jean-François Giovannelli, Laurent Gerfault, Pierre Mahé, Jean-Philippe Charrier, Audrey Giremus, Bruno Lacroix, Pierre Grangeat:
Classification of Proteomic MS Data as Bayesian Solution of an Inverse Problem. IEEE Access 2: 1248-1262 (2014)
- Pascal Szacherski, Jean-François Giovannelli, Laurent Gerfault, Audrey Giremus, Pierre Grangeat:
Robust MS serum sample classification in proteomics by the use of inverse problems. GENSiPS 2012: 191-194
- Manos Kalaitzakis, Vangelis Kritsotakis, Pierre Grangeat, Caroline Paulus, Laurent Gerfault, Manuel Perez, Carmen Reina, George Potamias, Manolis Tsiknakis, Dimitris Kafetzopoulos, Pierre-Alain Binz:
Proteomic based identification of cancer biomarkers: The LOCCANDIA integrated platform. BIBE 2008: 1-7
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.