default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found one match
- Eugene Kolker, Vural Özdemir, Lennart Martens, William Hancock, Gordon A. Anderson, Nathaniel Anderson, Sukru Aynacioglu, Ancha V. Baranova, Shawn R. Campagna, Rui Chen, John Choiniere, Stephen P. Dearth, Wu-Chun Feng, Lynnette Ferguson, Geoffrey C. Fox, Dmitrij Frishman, Robert Grossman, Allison P. Heath, Roger Higdon, Mara H. Hutz, Imre Janko, Lihua Jiang, Sanjay Joshi, Alexander E. Kel, Joseph W. Kemnitz, Isaac S. Kohane, Natali Kolker, Doron Lancet, Elaine Lee, Weizhong Li, Andrey Lisitsa, Adrian Llerena, Courtney MacNealy-Koch, Jean-Claude Marshall, Paola Masuzzo, Amanda May, George Mias, Matthew E. Monroe, Elizabeth Montague, Sean Mooney, Alexey I. Nesvizhskii, Santosh Noronha, Gilbert S. Omenn, Harsha Rajasimha, Preveen Ramamoorthy, Jerry Sheehan, Larry Smarr, Charles V. Smith, Todd Smith, Michael Snyder, Srikanth Rapole, Sanjeeva Srivastava, Larissa Stanberry, Elizabeth Stewart, Stefano Toppo, Peter Uetz, Kenneth Verheggen, Brynn H. Voy, Louise Warnich, Steven W. Wilhelm, Gregory Yandl:
Toward More Transparent and Reproducible Omics Studies Through a Common Metadata Checklist and Data Publications. Big Data 1(4): 196-201 (2013)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.