default search action
- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Kelly B. Eckenrode, Dario Righelli, Marcel Ramos, Ricard Argelaguet, Christophe Vanderaa, Ludwig Geistlinger, Aedín C. Culhane, Laurent Gatto, Vincent J. Carey, Martin Morgan, Davide Risso, Levi Waldron:
Curated single cell multimodal landmark datasets for R/Bioconductor. PLoS Comput. Biol. 19(8) (2023)
- Ludwig Geistlinger, Gergely Csaba, Mara Santarelli, Marcel Ramos, Lucas Schiffer, Nitesh Turaga, Charity W. Law, Sean R. Davis, Vincent J. Carey, Martin Morgan, Ralf Zimmer, Levi Waldron:
Toward a gold standard for benchmarking gene set enrichment analysis. Briefings Bioinform. 22(1): 545-556 (2021)
- Adriana Tomic, Ivan Tomic, Levi Waldron, Ludwig Geistlinger, Max Kuhn, Rachel L. Spreng, Lindsay C. Dahora, Kelly E. Seaton, Georgia D. Tomaras, Jennifer Hill, Niharika A. Duggal, Ross D. Pollock, Norman R. Lazarus, Stephen D. R. Harridge, Janet M. Lord, Purvesh Khatri, Andrew J. Pollard, Mark M. Davis:
SIMON: Open-Source Knowledge Discovery Platform. Patterns 2(1): 100178 (2021)
- Vinícius da Silva, Marcel Ramos, Martien Groenen, Richard Crooijmans, Anna Johansson, Luciana C. A. Regitano, Luiz Coutinho, Ralf Zimmer, Levi Waldron, Ludwig Geistlinger:
CNVRanger: association analysis of CNVs with gene expression and quantitative phenotypes. Bioinform. 36(3): 972-973 (2020)
- Sean R. Davis, Marcel Ramos, Lori A. Shepherd, Nitesh Turaga, Ludwig Geistlinger, Martin T. Morgan, Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Levi Waldron:
Orchestrating a community-developed computational workshop and accompanying training materials. F1000Research 7: 1656 (2018)
- Ludwig Geistlinger, Gergely Csaba, Ralf Zimmer:
Bioconductor's EnrichmentBrowser: seamless navigation through combined results of set- & network-based enrichment analysis. BMC Bioinform. 17: 45 (2016)
- Tobias Petri, Stefan Altmann, Ludwig Geistlinger, Ralf Zimmer, Robert Küffner:
Addressing false discoveries in network inference. Bioinform. 31(17): 2836-2843 (2015)
- Ludwig Geistlinger, Gergely Csaba, Robert Küffner, Nicola J. Mulder, Ralf Zimmer:
From sets to graphs: towards a realistic enrichment analysis of transcriptomic systems. Bioinform. 27(13): 366-373 (2011)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.